Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 11 Discussion

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Yep I'm for real. We can all blatantly see that Bill has a soft spot for Geraldine - and tbh, I think from the remaining 3 standing, she deserves it the most. She seems to have the most energy - whereas Ginge does absolutely nothing, and while Steve is a great salesman, that seems to be where his talents end. No creeeeativ-it-ee like :D
    Sorry mate but if she wasnt on the winning side last week she was gone. Bill even asked "What exactly did you do?" ..."Ah jaysus Bill sure I was handin ou' de champagne (prosecco) an all tha'".

Nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

english steve is a top salesman and even better a likeable salesman. deserves to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Geraldine will win it, they way they talked her up last night. english Steve only has sales and that will be his downfall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

There are to be no PM requests to find out the winner. I will ban the next person who asks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I think Ger and Steve will be the final 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭ellinguistico

JP Liz wrote: »
    I think Ger and Steve will be the final 2

Whatever you say about Red Steve he is 100 times more capable than Geraldine who the longer stays in the competition makes more of a mockery of it than it is doing itself. English Steve to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

TV3 have been conspiring to spoil the show for us, I was tired when watching the show last night, but I'm sure Brian's Auntie Jackie said about Geddaldeen: "We're in week 13 of the process now and she just seems to be getting better" Last night was week eleven, was it a continuity balls up or was the botox working overtime, or am I reading too much in to it?

Also I felt that they gave away next week's firing, despite the fact that they can reverse the shot. Bill fires someone to his left and Geddaldeen is in the middle of three people, so it looks like one of the lads goes next week and 'poor little' Ger is in to the final! This is just me using logic, Bond please snip if you think I've exposed TV3 stupidity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I don't see any reason to snip your post.

From my looking at it he pointed to the middle. I have no idea if they have alternative shots to use to disguise who he really does fire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭jif

Geraldine FTW! - next apprentice

• Registered Users Posts: 9,477 ✭✭✭Heroditas

BolBill wrote: »
    english Steve only has sales and that will be his downfall.

If he wins, he's going to be selling one of the following:

1. Hotel rooms
    2. Cars
    3. Training courses

Seems an ideal candidate to me!

• Advertisement

jif wrote: »
    Geraldine FTW! - next apprentice
    PMSL. Ridiculous. More chance of the mute speaking in the next episode ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Heroditas wrote: »
    If he wins, he's going to be selling one of the following:

1. Hotel rooms
    2. Cars
    3. Training courses

Seems an ideal candidate to me!

He'll be an expensive apprentice so....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Steve and Stephen for the final I think and Steve to win it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

It's hard to believe there's only Ger left standing of the girls, when after 3 weeks we had 7 girls and 4 lads left.

I still can't believe that Lucinda is gone - winning that many tasks has to count for something, even if you don't stand up for yourself when Bill attacks your performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Hanger on much, lucinda not impressed! English Steve FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭emick

Can TV3 please follow up Lucinda in 12 months time and see what she is earning!

JackieO wrote: »
    English Steve will definately win it - there is no doubt about that.

Bill is totally blinkered by the one great sales performance which he did have a few weeks ago and in his own words........is unable to see the wood from the trees now.

xray_v5n5_one_trick_ponies_banner.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,477 ✭✭✭Heroditas

stepbar wrote: »
    He'll be an expensive apprentice so....

Not if he manages to shift a load of those cars from Liffey Valley Opel!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

so whats happening next week then, will they all be on the one team and look after different sections or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

Interviews by the CV collector from Brightwater, Gavin 'Dragon' Duffy :rolleyes: and that horrible too sweet to be wholesome cow, her name escapes me, but she's one of those people that smiles when asking a impossible to answer question.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

ah yeah remember now... should be interesting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 dalquist

Got a lovely email from Breffny !!! Very nice of him...Lots of insights into the behind the scenes of the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

dalquist wrote: »
    Got a lovely email from Breffny !!! Very nice of him...Lots of insights into the behind the scenes of the show.

Oh post it please! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Or at least some details!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭dougie ward

met <censored> in galway on friday, <censored> would not reveal any details!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭dougie ward

sorry for last post if it is a spoiler!

Advertisement