Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband - Cabra, Dublin 7

• 30-11-2009 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Could anyone suggest broadband without phone line in Dingle Rd, Cabra, Dublin 7? I moved there from Rosecourt it's like 150 meters from Dingle rd. I used to have NTL in Rosecourt... then when I called them they told me that they don't offer broadband on that street. Any other BB providers?

And if there is no any other... what BB are people using in this area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭docmol

UPC are offering broadband on Carnlough Road now but only doing so a couple of months. Have you asked them if they plan on getting to your road in the future?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 dStSb

The only thing that she said... is that: "we are going to post flyers when you can connect to our broadband"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

ibb>?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭docmol

dStSb wrote: »
    The only thing that she said... is that: "we are going to post flyers when you can connect to our broadband"

Sorry to hear that, I was using eircom but the problems were epic... Now I have UPC there is no going back. Hopefully they will get you connected soon, they have been doing lots of work in the area.

I'll try tomorrow Magnet, Smart, IrishBB and Vodafone...

Everything else has some silly download allowance :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

dStSb wrote: »
    I'll try tomorrow Magnet, Smart, IrishBB and Vodafone...

Everything else has some silly download allowance :mad::mad::mad:

We're available there; hanging off the cabra exchange.

Hehe Rory, thanks I think I was speaking with you today. Hopefully tomorrow signed on Magnet 24 mbps for 55 EUR per/m

Advertisement