Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Xmas shoot @ M.A.C

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

looking foreword to this weekend. the only thing is body guarding Santa doz not sit well with me the fecker never got me my skit board when is was 7 and i hold a gauge for a long time i mite just off him myself..
    OK IV VENTED MY ANGER (but if looks at me the wrong way ho ho ho more like No No No when he sees me)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 OldSaintNic

Am very sorry to see that MafiaBoy, at my age I do tend to forget things!

But I am checking my naughty and nice list and I do see that there are some unsavory characters trying to stop us from delivering the presents on Sunday! There is a story about a boy called Chuck and a cat called Mr Tibbs!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

mafiaboy wrote: »
    looking foreword to this weekend. the only thing is body guarding Santa doz not sit well with me the fecker never got me my skit board when is was 7 and i hold a gauge for a long time i mite just off him myself..
    OK IV VENTED MY ANGER (but if looks at me the wrong way ho ho ho more like No No No when he sees me)...

don't worry u won't be guarding him for long once the hunters go in, I'm goin be drivin home with him straped to my hood :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

just be lucky the mrs let you out :D:D:D

cant wait for sunday :cool:

Stone.cold wrote: »
    don't worry u won't be guarding him for long once the hunters go in, I'm goin be drivin home with him straped to my hood :)

Ah yes, little TH,I remember you!
    Thank you so much for the letter you wrote last year, I hope you liked Cindys Dream House and the Tea set. Mrs Claus was delighted to recieve the embroidered doilies this year too! Very kind of you!

Hohoho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Mrs Claus was delighted to recieve the embroidered doilies this year too! Very kind of you!
    Ho

you got them as well !
    ps were's my BMX from 1985 ?????

remember there's a price on you head and I plan to collect !!!!!

you Ho !

Ah yes, little TH,I remember you!
    Thank you so much for the letter you wrote last year, I hope you liked Cindys Dream House and the Tea set. Mrs Claus was delighted to recieve the embroidered doilies this year too! Very kind of you!

Hohoho

it was actually cindys malibu condo I wanted and I'm a coffee drinkin but don't worry I will sort it out wit u on sunday

whydave wrote: »
    you got them as well !
    ps were's my BMX from 1985 ?????

remember there's a price on you head and I plan to collect !!!!!

you Ho !

BMX, BMX, no, I have the 1985 list for David as a purple My Little Pony with a suprise present of a Care Bear! Did you not receive them David?

it was actually cindys malibu condo I wanted and I'm a coffee drinkin but don't worry I will sort it out wit u on sunday

I look forward to seeing you again, will I bring those "special" toys that you asked for with me or would you like to wait till Friday?

I look forward to seeing you again, will I bring those "special" toys that you asked for with me or would you like to wait till Friday?
    ya better bring them, their for Mrs Clause and after we get finished roasting ure chestnuts on an open fire, i'll be payin her a visit :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

"tiny Trevor" will definitley need crutches if he trys to spoil christmas, can you add them to the list too? :D:p;)

dont worry Santa, A.T.(EL)F are on the way!! :D

johnboyire wrote: »
    "tiny Trevor" will definitley need crutches if he trys to spoil christmas, can you add them to the list too? :D:p;)

dont worry Santa, A.T.(EL)F are on the way!! :D

LMAO Legend

ya better bring them, their for Mrs Clause and after we get finished roasting ure chestnuts on an open fire, i'll be payin her a visit :D

Oh, hohohoho, Santa needed a good laugh this morning, very busy up here you know. Don't worry little T, we'll get around to start our deliveries on Sun.

I have recruited a team of special elves from ATF, I believe you've heard of them, hohoho!:D

Oh, hohohoho, Santa needed a good laugh this morning, very busy up here you know. Don't worry little T, we'll get around to start our deliveries on Sun.

I have recruited a team of special elves from ATF, I believe you've heard of them, hohoho!:D
    yeah we have crossed swords with them before, i have a few surprises in store for you and A.T.elF's keep ho ho ho'in old man. we will see u soon

is it small carrys a mp5 and gos by the name speed loader

is it small carrys a mp5 and gos by the name speed loader
    lol not this time the mp5 battery is knackered and its a tad cold for her :D

Well, well, boys and girls, it's been a very busy day for Santa. I'm looking forward to doing my annual trial run on Sunday to make sure you all get what you deserve! ;)

It is also going to be lots and lots of fun to bring along ATelF to let them see the happiness that my visit brings. ho ho ho.

I'd better get back home as Mrs Claus has something that she says needs a seeing too!

ha that was funny the picture in the book was the dogs...

LMAO thats a classic, im only goin to kill you once :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Send in the ROFL-copter I just lmao'ed! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

oh my God :D:D LMAO thats priceless dont worry Santa [trevor] ;)we will get you out of MAC lol:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

That is an awesome video!! Fair play to Santa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

lololol that was brilliant, for a second there i actually felt a bit sorry for trev, then i fell around laughing - classic!:D:D

Guys it is snowing fairly heavily here now and its to freeze tonight, everyone that is coming down tomorrow safe trip & if anyone cant make it due to the weather we totally understand

if the big man needs help AFT will be there hale wind or snow BUT if them jellys are not forget it....

Well, well boys and girls, it's nearly time for our trial run for the Big Day.

I believe the weather is very seasonal over Ireland, Rudolf and the rest of the reindeer are well used to that but my old bones do take some time to adjust, so I hope there will be lots of hot drinks for Santa and his ATelFs.

Safe trip everybody and remember to never ever drink and fly! (Have to put that in incase Mrs Claus is reading! Feel free to leave some Jameson out for Santa) ho ho ho)

Santas' trial run went very well today, some very bold boys (you know who you are!) tried to stop him but these new helpers in ATelF came in very handy indeed! :D

I'm off to prepare my final lists now, as some of the helpers did complain that they didn't get what they wanted in the past and boy did they complain, ho ho ho!

Signing off for this year, Happy Christmas to one and all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

Santas' trial run went very well today, some very bold boys (you know who you are!) tried to stop him but these new helpers in ATelF came in very handy indeed! :D

I'm off to prepare my final lists now, as some of the helpers did complain that they didn't get what they wanted in the past and boy did they complain, ho ho ho!

Signing off for this year, Happy Christmas to one and all!

i warned you!!!!

• Advertisement

XMAS.jpg

we couldnt of planned a better day, unfortunatly the weather took its toll and we had to abandon games after lunch but it was still amazing, ATF saved santa with their amazing game play. M.A.C is now closed till Jan 9th 2010 we hope to see you all in the new year.

i will post more pictures in a while

Advertisement