Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Xmas shoot @ M.A.C

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

IMG_9569.jpg

Who ever said the Contractors dont come prepared :D

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Thanks to all who made it out today. Hope you all got home safe.
    P.s OldSaintNic I`ll get you next year.

IMG_9547.jpg

this is nothing compared to what im looking at now out my window

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

What a day:):D Epic days gaming, BIG thanks to everyone who braved the weather:) and ambush alley Rocks!!!!!!:):D

Merry Christmas to all the lads at Midland Airsoft Club from everyone at Airsoft Tactical Force :):):):):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

An item was lost in action today and fell into the hands of the ATF and i think it should be returned !

the Item in question .......... one Voodoo doll of Santa !!!

Thanks to one and all great day

• Advertisement

A.T.F wrote: »
    What a day:):D Epic days gaming, BIG thanks to everyone who braved the weather:) and ambush alley Rocks!!!!!!:):D

Merry Christmas to all the lads at Midland Airsoft Club from everyone at Airsoft Tactical Force :):):):):):):):)
    the first team to survive Ambush alley, thanks guys amazing gaming with u all as always

whydave wrote: »
    An item was lost in action today and fell into the hands of the ATF and i think it should be returned !

the Item in question .......... one Voodoo doll of Santa !!!

Thanks to one and all great day
    come on guys give dave back his doll :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Today was great craic. Thanks to everyone who braved the snow (and I hope everyone got home safe and sound). It was a once in a lifetime expereance for stone to get to use that snow suit he's been bleating on about since march! :D Shockingly enough it worked. And it was fabulous fun for everyone else too, nothing like a skirimish in a blizzard

So ATF made it through Ambush Alley, let's see if you can manage it again when you guys are back, best of three maybe? :)

Now as for that Santa fella. You may have escaped today but I'll be waiting for you this Friday, and this time there'll be no ATF to save you! muhahahahahahaha :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

that was a great way to finish airsofting before christmas, games in the snow are "totally awesome" the woods are so close you didnt realise it was snowing so heavily until you hit a clearing, there was a good few tense moments were there was not a sound then a firefight would break out, there was a great atmosphere - if a freezing snowy day is that much fun imagine what a blazing hot summer will be like, its a kick ass site.

there was some seriously good sniper work on your team, you sneaky gits :D;):D

and thanks to santa for being such a good vip hohoho

ps forgot to mention would love to play that game in reverse its ambush heaven! :D

• Advertisement

johnboyire wrote: »
    that was a great way to finish airsofting before christmas, games in the snow are "totally awesome" the woods are so close you didnt realise it was snowing so heavily until you hit a clearing, there was a good few tense moments were there was not a sound then a firefight would break out, there was a great atmosphere - if a freezing snowy day is that much fun imagine what a blazing hot summer will be like, its a kick ass site.

there was some seriously good sniper work on your team, you sneaky gits :D;):D

and thanks to santa for being such a good vip hohoho

ps forgot to mention would love to play that game in reverse its ambush heaven! :D
    Hey its christmas your wish is granted :D see you all next year, and again many thanks for today

• Registered Users Posts: 49 IrisHOrioN

great aul day lads, cant wait to see that place in a better climate :D tho the snow was a bit of a change from the norm, good craic and the red fella was saved, job done :)

IrisHOrioN wrote: »
    cant wait to see that place in a better climate :D:)

Roll on 2010 :D

Thanks to everyone that attended yesterdays event we raised €250 for the Santa Strike Force. :D

Specials thanks to the members of A.T.F & the Contractors for braving the weather/roads and also all the members of MAC that turned out & helped to raise this amount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 OldSaintNic

Hello Boys and Girls,

Just to let everybody know that little T got his long anticipated Malibu Stacey beach house and Little WD got his BMX. :D
    Time for a well deserved nap!

Till next year! Ho ho ho!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Hello Boys and Girls,

Just to let everybody know that little T got his long anticipated Malibu Stacey beach house and Little WD got his BMX. :D
    Time for a well deserved nap!

Till next year! Ho ho ho!

I heard G got shot by Stone when they were playing with the Malibu Stacey Beach House earlier today, something to do with a home invasion!!! :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

I fell off my bike but I love it ,thanks Santa :)

Advertisement