Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity that takes kids toys?

Options
  • 30-11-2009 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I've a load of toys, that are in great nick(even have the boxes for most), that I want to give to a charity...but aside from Oxfam, I can't find anyone to take them!

I was hoping that there'd be a charity that would be able to give the toys directly to needy kids rather than selling them.

Has anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Skittlers

baybike wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I've a load of toys, that are in great nick(even have the boxes for most), that I want to give to a charity...but aside from Oxfam, I can't find anyone to take them!

I was hoping that there'd be a charity that would be able to give the toys directly to needy kids rather than selling them.

Has anyone any ideas?

I had same situation 2 weeks ago i gave them into St Vincent De Paul shop in Dungarvan.Its opposite St Marts Church..Woman there was very thankfull..Stay local is what i say..

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jacobspt

Hi All
    I would like to donate some new toys to the charity for this Christmas and I have no idea about any kids charity. I will be grateful if anyone could guide me in this. Would like to provide toys for less privileged kids in this Christmas. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

A local women's refuge would probably be delighted with new/nearly new toys, with boxes.

Advertisement