Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Slipper socks

• 30-11-2009 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Which shop would I most likely find Slipper Socks for the missus?

Thanks,
    Muppet Man

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

I bought some Totes slipper socks in Clearys on O' Connell Street last year. They had a few different colours and they are really good quality and very warm. I think I paid about €10 for them, but I can't remember if that was in the sales after Christmas.

If you want something a little cheaper Pennys do lots of different styles. They're cheap and chearful, and fluffy with cuddly animal heads attached. Quality isn't top notch, but you can get quite a few pairs for €10. From what I remember, they were about €1.50 or €2 per pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Thanks Convert - I had expected to pay about a tenner anyway ;)

I will check them out.

Thanks again,
    Muppet Man

Advertisement