Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stray Ginger and White Cat

Options
  • 30-11-2009 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there

A Ginger and White cat turned up outside our house in charlesland pk last night. We took him in because the weather was so bad. Now hes hanging around outside all day. Don't think he knows where his home is! Is anyone missing him? He looks well looked after and has a brown collar on.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

ambrlily wrote: »
    Hi there

A Ginger and White cat turned up outside our house in charlesland pk last night. We took him in because the weather was so bad. Now hes hanging around outside all day. Don't think he knows where his home is! Is anyone missing him? He looks well looked after and has a brown collar on.

Thanks

He tried to get in our backdoor on Saturday. I noticed his collar so not sure if hes stray. Im sure ive seen him around the estate just not up here, especially with Meowhammad Ali, the white and tabby cat, on patrol who is very territorial and bashes up any who wander in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Coolhand

there are two cats that are this colour in the park. one is fluffy and the other shorthair. they both seem to have homes though. they are both in my garden with my cat a bit. might just be chancing its arm to try and get in out of the cold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Ice Man

The fluffy guy is ours. He is very friendly but is very much an outdoor cat, only really coming in for some food and to get in out of the rain! He is definitely not a stray.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Welsh Wizard

I also see these cats on a daily basis, The fluffy one (Not yours Iceman) is a female and well looked after by folks a couple of houses away from me, as for the other ginger cat, im not to sure of as it wont come close enough to see if it has a collar or not..

Advertisement