Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slug pellet poisoning!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 paulbhoy

great news lil evo delighted logan is ok
    needles to say my bottle of slug pellets have duelly been disposed of and that stuff will never cross my door again

is there any other such products that could harm our pets if ingested maybe we could have a sticky (if there isnt already one)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

paulbhoy wrote: »
    is there any other such products that could harm our pets if ingested maybe we could have a sticky (if there isnt already one)

will second that - definately won't be having slug pellets in the garden also

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

thats just fantastic news:D,,looks like he's a very lucky pup,,..great to hear..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ghost_ie

Just got rid of my bottle of slug pellets. I'll be putting salt round the plants and veg next year to keep the slugs and snails at bay. Glad Logan is ok and home again

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

dont bother with the salt as it only effects the slugs that it comes in contact with, the best is a bit of beer in the bottom of a jar or yoghart carton either side of you flower bed or veggie patch and there will be no more slugs,,,the beer attracts them they climb in and and drink till they drown ,worked a treat on my veggies this year,,,only problem is having to go out and empty it every now and again,,,yuck,,,,..

• Advertisement
Advertisement