Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sports physio - donegal town

Options
  • 30-11-2009 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,382 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know of one ? troublesome knee tendons from cycling
    (used to got to one in bellek but its a bit much to do a 3 hour round trip esp. in work time)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭GoldenGreen

would letterkenny be to far as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

There is one up the old laghey road isn't there? Very good from what I hear.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

irish1967 wrote: »
    There is one up the old laghey road isn't there? Very good from what I hear.
    That's a chiropractor though?

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Deer Hunter DL

you want to go to jimmy meyler in omagh he's an osteopath only for him i wouldn't be walking today outstanding man at his work

04882 245278

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

There's a guy in killybegs call Roberto Romagnoli. I am sure his number won't be hard to find. I hear he is very good with sports related stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,382 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

so what your all telling me is there isnt one (didnt think so but thought i'd check)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭neighbours

There is a great one here in Dunfanaghy if you like I can pm you the name

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

so what your all telling me is there isnt one (didnt think so but thought i'd check)
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭neighbours

There is one in main street Dunfanaghy excellent too I might add

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Psychic Lady

Charlie Gillespie the Donegal Team Physio does clinics in Ballyshannon. Moya Ferguson is another one i would highly recommend her! pm me if you want their numbers!

• Advertisement

thanks psychic lady - the prob is i cant afford the time off work to go to ballyshannon on an going basis (which is why i was looking for someone closer can afford anymore afternoons off) i'm not chronic anymore but would like to keep an eye on stuff.

is moya ferguson in donegal town or ballyshannon ?

thanks anyway

I know a couple of physios/chiropractors in the Finn Valley area if thats any good.

the physio in donegal town hospital ! does private work, found one in donegal town

sorry muffler for not explaining myself properly

the physio in donegal town hospital !
    Eh????

• Registered Users Posts: 4 paulbrady

I'm in Letterkenny and I'm currently having trouble with my knee due to cycling... I was wondering how did you get on and can anyone recommend a physio with experience with cyclists???

havent got round to it will prob go after next pay day

not found any cycling specific ones round here

you could ask the guys at the four master cycling club or north pole

http://northpolecycling.wetpaint.com/

Advertisement