Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Training Money from Europe

Options
  • 30-11-2009 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭

I think it is €14m from Europe and €7m from Irish government right???

I lost job through redundancy from Dell. Who is administering this money and how do I get some training. Hopefully not FAS as the €21m is most likely €21.00 at this stage.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Here is a quote from a Business Website.

Its not only going to be FAS as some skillsets cannot be trained for by FAS.
    The Irish application is the result of months of detailed preparatory work by the Tánaiste’s Department, the Departments of Education and Science and Social and Family Affairs, the Higher Education Authority and other state agencies on the ground in the mid-west, including FÁS, Enterprise Ireland and IDA Ireland, the City and County Enterprise Boards and the regionally based further and higher education sectors.

Also See Here

Advertisement