Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap GHD Curls

• 30-11-2009 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

Hi all.
    Just wondering does anyone know a place that does the curls for under say 40e..preferably in Dublin 1 area?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Have you priced Just Ladies hair salon in the IFSC?? I got my hair curly blowdryed there for 30 euro, so I'd say GHD curls wouldn't be too expensive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

lizt wrote: »
    Have you priced Just Ladies hair salon in the IFSC?? I got my hair curly blowdryed there for 30 euro, so I'd say GHD curls wouldn't be too expensive!
    yup I did! 40e! and you have to come with your hair washed and dry! thanks!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

lala stone wrote: »
    yup I did! 40e! and you have to come with your hair washed and dry! thanks!!

That's a bit much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

yeesh €40?

my local salon has a deal on for a wash and GHD curls for only €15, marvellous i must say :)

its in ashbourne in meath though so i reckon thats a little too far for you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

OP they're actually not that difficult to do by yourself. There's lots of good tutorials on ebay. Tip: spray a bit of hairspray on each section before and after you do the curl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I watched a video of how to do it on youtube and ended up doing it myself recently as I wasn't willing to pay€45 in my local salon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Miaireland wrote: »
    I watched a video of how to do it on youtube and ended up doing it myself recently as I wasn't willing to pay€45 in my local salon.

I was quoted I think €60 in Dublin for them :D
    With practice, you can do your whole head in about 15 mins. I'm lazy though, so I bought a curling wand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Here for 25 to 35euro...

Also I'm a complete retard when it comes to hair and I managed to do them for myself after a bit of practice. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

Thank you so much to all who reponded :D Im going u tube it!!

Advertisement