Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Place for Ipod Touch

Options
  • 30-11-2009 6:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Hello, can you tell me where the cheapest shop, online or on the high street, is for an ipod touch, preferably new and the 32gb or 64gb model. I see amazon.co.uk has some good prices for them if you convert to euro but is there any shops in newry preferably that are cheaper?

Im from the south btw.

Also, will the warranty still stand if I bring it down here after buying it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭RayCon

Digitalism wrote: »
    Hello, can you tell me where the cheapest shop, online or on the high street, is for an ipod touch, preferably new and the 32gb or 64gb model. I see amazon.co.uk has some good prices for them if you convert to euro but is there any shops in newry preferably that are cheaper?

Im from the south btw.

Also, will the warranty still stand if I bring it down here after buying it?

Thanks.

Argos UK V's Powercity isn't really that competitive and certainly not worth a drive to Newry ...

Argos UK iTouch 32GB :

900/7822
    • £229.00 (approx €252)
    Powercity :
    APPLE
    32GB IPOD TOUCH G3
    image.php?pcode=MC008
    More Info...MC008BT/A

ONLINE Price : € 259.95
    Guarantee : 1 Year Parts and Labour

Advertisement