Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all Forex Traders

Options
  • 30-11-2009 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Instead of starting a group I would like to see if there is any interest here to begin with, then perhaps begin a group of Forex traders in Dublin, sharing their trading systems, indicators and knowledge.

I've been trading Forex for around two years and have experienced equal wins and losses. There's only so much one person can do, at this stage I'm sure I could benefit from the experience of others. I'm not sure how many active traders there are out there but if you're interested perhaps we could start a group for a collective knowledge and mutual benefit.

If at all possible I would like to arrange to meet in person or a group of people to share experiences and knowhow.

If this doesn't get a lot of attention then perhaps there is someone trading in Dublin that would mind being a bit of a mentor. There are many websites out there but it does not compare with hands on communication with a fellow trader.

If you're interested then PM me or reply to this thread.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This forum is for people experiencing difficulties with Boards.

You may find some interested parties in the Investments & Markets forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement