Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinema Question?

• 30-11-2009 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hey all,

I'm currently toying with the idea of hosting a classic movie in the city after Christmas and i am currently finding it difficult to find information.

I've been told a public entertainment license is want i need in order to show movies to the public.

If this is correct can anyone please direct me to a website with information on applying for one and any other additional information, if i need another type of license could you please let me know.

I'll like to thank you in advance for your advise and help.

I've posted something similar in the business forum with no joy, so here's hoping some of ye movie lovers have info, to offer on cinema for me.

Thanks to all in advance

Cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 83 ✭✭eleven

Hi!

Don't know anything about the biz end of things, but I think this is a great great idea.

I always wondered why we don't have any classic or second run cinemans in Ireland. I lived in LA and Vancouver for a while where they have them, it's a great idea.

Best of luck and I'll definitely be a customer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Advertisement