Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Handles for Windows???

Options
  • 30-11-2009 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking for a handle for a woodframe. The handle on it at moment is broken. Its basically a handle that screws into the wooden frame.

Is there a place online that has a selection of these or a good shop that would have these. Only need one of these (may get a few more in case need them later)

The heat loss in the room is dire at the moment as basically all heat is being lost through this small gap due to the very cold temps outside. So basically not heating the room as pointless and its the bedroom so its baltic in bed. I am lucky the duvet and throw on the bed are the best around as keeping me warm.

Cheers

Chris85

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 northsidedave

hows it going,if your in around the city centre theres a shop on the corner of capel st and little mary st that sells all type of ironmongry,they should be able so fix ya up with the handle your looking for.its a sash window lock your looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭3dsteel

You might find what you're looking for at http://www.ironmongerydirect.co.uk/.

I used them before, I think I had to ring them to order what I wanted because their online system is only set up for UK addresses!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Thanks guys. both good ideas.. will be around city centre tomorrow afternoon acctually so will try there.

Advertisement