Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband

• 30-11-2009 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Howdy people!

I'm looking to find the best phone and broadband bundle available for the best value. At the moment I have 1mb broadband and a basic telephone package with eircom and it works out almost 130 every two months. I rarely use the phone and think this is far too much to be paying. I need to keep the landline however as there are multiple laptops at home and need the line broadband. Any help on this would be greatly appreaciated as I'm not the most technologically minded of people.

Cheers!

HeeBeeGeeBee

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

At the moment I think vodafone have the best packages, some which include anytime call's and calls to mobiles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Pay 120 average for two months for Magnet 10Mb + phone... great service if it's available in your area.

You're gonna have to be more specific about your needs i.e.

calls
    line speed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Broadband

dudara

Advertisement