Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Pringles Xtreme

Options
  • 30-11-2009 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭

I got a tube of the chilli flavour last night. Finally a spicy snack that is actually spicy. Good lord, they are addictive.

Eat them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Chilli cheese ones are even better, like the old cheesums(I miss them) but with a spicey kick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Just tried the Wasabi ones there. They are muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,951 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I got sent a free pack of Xtreme chili after someone posted a link in the Bargain Alerts forum, thought they were foul, ate about 3 and dumped them, I like spicy food but this was just drenched in some tongue burning chemical, nothing food kind of spicy about it.

I threw the full can on the lawn and kicked it to spread it out, the birds went absolutely ballistic for them, Ive thrown full loaves of bread out there before but it was nothing like that, it was a literal bird riot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

LOL @ birds. Anyway, I tried chili cheese and thought they were ok. I am an absolute fiend for spicy food, though, so chilli all the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I tried the spare rib /bbq rib whatever it's called, I didn't like em at all but my sister devoured them. I liked the prawn cocktail ones, but after say 5 I feel sick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭susanroth

I'd like to try them but then like a lot of others i often feel so ill after pringles:eek:..
    I love the chilli flavour crisps from supervalue!! :DAlthough they prob aren't spicy enough for you guys!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭lisao80

i really liked the chilli cheese and spare rib ones, havent tried any of the rest yet tho.

Advertisement