Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man City waaay too overrated in FM10

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

Irishcrx wrote: »
    Yeah alot of the same buys, Chelsea always but Dzeko, except in my current game with Leeds. 3 seasons in and he is still at Wolfsburg, I have Leeds back in the Premiership after back to back promotions and i'm eyeing him up if I get the funds next season....and stay up! Heres my Leeds first team at the moment 3 years later.

GK - Scott Carson
    DL - Ben Parker (From Aston Villa - Good prospect)
    DC - Mattew Killgallon (From Sheff utd - Solid centre pack, great pace)
    DC - Ricard Dunne (From Villa- my Captain)
    DR - Ritchie De Laet (From Man Utd 600k - Great buy in lower div)

ML - Jack Wilshere/Nacir Barizite (Both From Arsenal youths both excellent players and versitile)
    MC - Tinga (Signed from Brazil, great DM)
    MC - Micheal Johnson (2M from Man City)
    MR - Milos Krasic (15M, my first big signing)

ST - Santa Cruz (4M Man City - Has injury problems)
    ST - Yata Yatabare (Signed 2 years ago from a small french team, turns into a hidden gem, deadly from outside the box and very Creative highly recommend him)

I also have plenty of youths and young Irish players coming up as well decent subs and replacements. Hopefully we'll survive the drop this year and build more next year.

Nice team, well done on the back to back promotions....Is Krasic any good? I've eyed up buying him a few times but never did...he's a class act IRL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 PhantomLimb

Yeah I'm the same with krasic, is he worth the money??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Irishcrx wrote: »
    DR - Ritchie De Laet (From Man Utd 600k - Great buy in lower div)

Yeh I have him on-loan at the moment at Newcastle. I've no transfer budget as Mike Ashley is trying to get out the door but de Laet can play well across the back four so he is very useful.

I got Benjani on loan as well and he is bangin' in the goals.

None of this is on-topic... :D

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

How much did you pay for Wilshire? Nice side you have there.

Advertisement