If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung LCD

Options
  • 30-11-2009 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm interested in the 32inch Samsung LE32B530 that you have on your website for £349.95.

Could you give me quote for this with delivery to Wicklow?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭towbar

can anyone tell me what difference is between the b350 b450 and b530 in this model. Too much choice...

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Hey towbar,

One of the main reasons I'm looking at the B530 is that it has a resolution of 1920x1080 while the B350 and B450 are 1366x768. There are other differences with picture processing and inputs but these are less important to me as I'm looking to hook the screen up to a PC and want decent resolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Any chance of a reply on the above query?

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Instead of starting a new thread i'll just add that i'm looking for the LE32B350 http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/samsung/le32b350/sams-le32b350 if you can deliver or drop off in Phillips store.

Thanks,
    John

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.