Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can this thread be reopened please

Options
  • 30-11-2009 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055657556&page=3

Tbh I'm not sure why it was locked in the first place. Doing no harm at all. Anyway, You may not be aware(probably not) that there are sweeping developments in Drogheda with regards to a 'Legacy fund' and the possibility of the football club being taken over by the aforementioned Claret and Blue club.

Naturally, I have a lot of questions about this, and due to other circumstances I'm not up and about at the moment. I would have pm'd a Mod but I don't know who closed it. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I closed it and PM'd the OP earlier today to let him know. I want to open a discussion with the Admin team about this thread so please be patient.

You could PM the OP with any questions you have on the topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

Fair enough thats understandable. Can the conclusions of any Admins be made known in the thread please?

We could all pm each other on here to discuss everything, but if the thread isn't breaking any rules I would prefer to do it that way instead. It is after all the purpose of the forum.

Also, this Claret and Blue thing should really take off in the next few months if all goes to plan so I think a topic on it is inevitable. Not that you would care what I think but anyway:D.Thanks for your quick reply.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

No problems fh041205.

The thread's back open after Admin input.

Advertisement