Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best poster on boards.ie?

Options
  • 30-11-2009 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭

Not the sticky things on the wall the other type. Has to be liah for me. Any threads she sets up are excellent and well put. Never sets a thread up just for the sake of it or for the post count. Always has something interesting to say. Best women poster by a mile. Intelligent, articulate, good looking, nice to everyone, what most Irish women arent, and shes Canadian!:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

We all have lovely bottoms

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Some hasn't had a catch in a while and is fishing me thinks... :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

kiss arse much?

but seriously.... i do enjoy brummytom's posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Probably Mike65. With that amount of posts he has the most chance of having useful things to say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Jackeenboy

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Probably Mike65. With that amount of posts he has the most chance of having useful things to say.
    Yeah but hes not a human.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

unf... unf...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I think I am a good poster TBH! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

Do a search for facekicker

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Enough of these threads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I'm only new to boards but so far the one that pops into my head are OutlawPete's posts!(aka Nico22)
    He was nice to me when I first started out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

I like Aonoboy's posts. Always a good laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Probably meself, and abouttobebanned. Seriously ours are pretty much the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Mikom beyond doubt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Jackeenboy wrote: »
    Not the sticky things on the wall the other type. Has to be liah for me. Any threads she sets up are excellent and well put. Never sets a thread up just for the sake of it or for the post count. Always has something interesting to say. Best women poster by a mile. Intelligent, articulate, good looking, nice to everyone, what most Irish women arent, and shes Canadian!:)

Just read yer post, you looking for a ride or something? Say no irish burd will touch ya after this anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Jackeenboy wrote: »

I had to wipe my keyboard down even after just reading this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 iWillBeReborn

MAJD

Or Par.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

This kind of thread always turns into a touchy-feely, lonely flirtfest. Which dr.bollocko hates. I don't want him to lose his temper again tbf.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement