Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE Interview Process

Options
  • 30-11-2009 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi I had an interview for a grade v position with the HSE, I recieved a call from HR a week ago asking could they contact my references which they contacted two on Friday. Is this a good sign ? Does anyone know the process HSE do for recruitment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭emer tech

smccart6 wrote: »
    Hi I had an interview for a grade v position with the HSE, I recieved a call from HR a week ago asking could they contact my references which they contacted two on Friday. Is this a good sign ? Does anyone know the process HSE do for recruitment?

AFAIK, when they were taking on student paramedics from the 09 panel, to start in Oct 09 their refereces and medicals were checked in Aug 09, (open to correction) while the rest of us on the panel won t have ours checked until such time that we are call to start.....Did you get a letter saying how you got on at the interview? normally they mark you on your answers and give you feedback.

I would take it as a good sign.
    Best of luck either way

• Registered Users Posts: 26 smccart6

No I never got a letter, I just got a phone call requesting permission to contact my references. I applied for the job through loadzajobs.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭medic780

Is a grade V position a clerical position??? just a question

Advertisement