If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote: MA Vector 5.1 + Yamaha RXV1065‏

Options
  • 30-11-2009 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    Can you quote me for the MA Vector 5.1 pack along with the Yamaha RXV1065 receiver?

Also, do you stock the MA Radius R90 pack and if so, what would the cost be with the RXV1065?

I can pick up from the Philips shop and if the price is good, I will be taking 2 sets from you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭vinniemac

I'm interested in the Yamaha / Vector cobination as well - don't see the Yamaha on the .ie site

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭John mac

I also asked about the yammy and was told they wont be getting any :(

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lemeister

Just a little bump seeing as John is back in action!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

lemeister wrote: »
    Just a little bump seeing as John is back in action!

:o

Lem,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you...

We actually should be getting the Yamaha in but I cannot give you a guaranteed delivery date ( however hopefully it should just scrape in before Crimbo) so if you wanted the 1065 with the Vector 5.1 pack - I could do them as a system at £829.95 / €919.99.

Alternatively we actually have some stock of the rare spotted Denon AVR2310 (it's so popular - but we just had a delivery YIPPIE!) which I can do as a system at £969.95 / €1079.99......I know it's a bit more expensive - but Boy is it worth it...

Again apologies for the delay in getting back to you and please drop me a line if anything grabs your fancy,

Thnaks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John, the Denon is looking very tempting!

Could I just ask whether in your opinion you think this is a good combination or would you recommend other speakers around the same price mark?

Do stock the MA Radius R90 set?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sawick

:o
    Alternatively we actually have some stock of the rare spotted Denon AVR2310 (it's so popular - but we just had a delivery YIPPIE!) which I can do as a system at £969.95 / €1079.99......I know it's a bit more expensive - but Boy is it worth it...

Hi John,
    Could you tell me if it is still available? If you have both in black I can take it straight away. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks John, the Denon is looking very tempting!

Could I just ask whether in your opinion you think this is a good combination or would you recommend other speakers around the same price mark?

Do stock the MA Radius R90 set?

Bump!

Bump!

Lem,

apologies for the delay in our post.

Yep the AVR2310 is plain superb!

It will work very well with the Vector 5.1 pack however it would really sing with the Radius HD pack ( I mean really sing) we should have the VEctor 5.1 packs available again either tomorrow (11the December) or Monday latest.

Keep me posted if you would like a 2310 as we have them in stock at the moment but they are going to be seriously short before Xmas.

Thanks again and drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Johh,

I've had a little rethink about the speakers and I now think I will do this properly in a couple of stages:

So can you quote for a pair of R270HD's, R370HD and the Denon 2310?

Can you also quote for the above along with a pair of R90HD's and a R22HD (just in case there are a couple of shekels left and I'm able to take the plunge immediately!)

Do you have all the above in stock?

Hi Johh,

I've had a little rethink about the speakers and I now think I will do this properly in a couple of stages:

So can you quote for a pair of R270HD's, R370HD and the Denon 2310?

Can you also quote for the above along with a pair of R90HD's and a R22HD (just in case there are a couple of shekels left and I'm able to take the plunge immediately!)

Do you have all the above in stock?

Lem,

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.

Ok for an AVR2310 (just about in stock) and a Monitor Audio Radius270HD floorstander speakers / Radius 370HD subwoofer I would quote you £1499.95/ €1649.99.

If you wanted to add 90HD and the 225HD AV Centre - I would do the system at just £1890 / €2129.99.

We have most of this available in stock (colour dependant) and we will have all the MA back in stock - in pretty much every finish by Thursday,

Apologies again for the delay in getting back to you and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

any news on the Yamaha amp? ( I mailed you also ) :D

Hi John,

Ok, I will take the R270HD, R370HD and Denon 2310 for the moment. All these in black please.

I will also need around 25m of speaker cable and around a 4m sub cable, along with any required interconnects (would really appreciate a good deal on these......budget massively blown already!:o)

Trust these are ok to be picked up from the Philips shop?

PM sent with contact details.

forwarded to richersounds.ie(john)

:)

Hi John,

Ok, I will take the R270HD, R370HD and Denon 2310 for the moment. All these in black please.

I will also need around 25m of speaker cable and around a 4m sub cable, along with any required interconnects (would really appreciate a good deal on these......budget massively blown already!:o)

Trust these are ok to be picked up from the Philips shop?

PM sent with contact details.

LEM,

Thanks a million for the order - very much appreciated - I have emailed you and the order is now on the system.

I have included delivery and all the accys you were looking for in the price (Boardies, don't make this a habit! :pac:) as I am in especially good mood this morning...

I'll get The Kenzer to give you a call this morning and as ever drop me a line if I can assist in any way.

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

Great, thanks John,

Much appreciated :)

John mac wrote: »
    any news on the Yamaha amp? ( I mailed you also ) :D

John Mac (aka the imposter :pac:)

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

The Yamaha 765 will be in tomorrow & available for despatch (finally) however I don't expect to see the 1065 until the 23rd...

Keep me posted

ATB,

John Mc

Hi Folks,
    The 2310 I got off you a couple of years back seems to have malfunctioned.

A few nights back (timing couldn't have been better:mad:) whilst watching Sky via the receiver, both the video and audio were both suddenly lost and the TV couldn't pick up a signal from the receiver.

Since then, I haven't been able to get an output signal to the TV to view the GUI menu, get audio from any source (I would have thought I would have at least got the inbuilt FM tuner to work) to play through the speakers nor get either the sky box or PS3 to be recognised as an input on the receiver (the display on the receiver is working fine). My connections are via HDMI except for an ipod dock connected via composite.

I have tried resetting to factory settings, but this hasn't worked.

Is there anything else I can try or would you have any idea what the problem may be?

Cheers
    LM

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@LM,

Sorry to hear that you're having a problem. I'm afraid it might be some time before queries are seen on the forum by Richersounds - please see the stickey at the top of the forum here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056494873 entitled "Delay: Posts and Replies over Christmas -> New Year".

In the circumstances I suggest that you contact RicherSounds using the details given in the notice.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Lemeister.

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the unit. Is it a 2312 that you got ?

It does sound like the receiver has developed a fault. Sometimes if there is a problem with the HDMI output, then the receiver will still function in terms of audio, but in your case, it sounds like it is something other than the HDMI output.

I would suggest that you get the unit back to us or drop it into the Philips shop and we'll get it sorted out for you.

If you can let me know when you got the as well so that I can look into the options ?

Many thanks

Dave
    Hi Folks,
    The 2310 I got off you a couple of years back seems to have malfunctioned.

A few nights back (timing couldn't have been better:mad:) whilst watching Sky via the receiver, both the video and audio were both suddenly lost and the TV couldn't pick up a signal from the receiver.

Since then, I haven't been able to get an output signal to the TV to view the GUI menu, get audio from any source (I would have thought I would have at least got the inbuilt FM tuner to work) to play through the speakers nor get either the sky box or PS3 to be recognised as an input on the receiver (the display on the receiver is working fine). My connections are via HDMI except for an ipod dock connected via composite.

I have tried resetting to factory settings, but this hasn't worked.

Is there anything else I can try or would you have any idea what the problem may be?

Cheers
    LM

Hi Dave,
    Thanks for getting back. It was the 2310 and it was January 2010 when I got it from yourselves.
    I'll get it into you shortly so to get it checked out - my lovely speakers are damn all good without it!!

Cheers
    LM

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.