Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moyvalley Adventure Zone M.A.Z.

Options
  • 30-11-2009 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi Guys

Just want some feed back on the site. What do you think of the zones (Forest, Rural/Outland, CQB) and anything we can do to improve it.

Don't make this about the Take Aim cup and the problems that we had with it.

This is purely about the actual playing zones and what you would like to see on the site, what games would be good where and anything else you have to comment.

The website is up but is still in its early stage. We will have booking info etc soon and we are more than happy to accomodate teams for challenge matches etc any day of the week.

so if you want the site to yourselves or want to play some team just email us at info@maz.ie and we'll help arrange it for you. Want cars repositioned, doors blocked, lights off, lights on, fully auto, single shot, any game you can imagine we will accomodate. (once no laws are broken or anything)

THIS SITE IS FOR AIRSOFTERS, WE HAVE TRIED TO DELIVER SOMETHING SPECIAL AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO THIS GOING FORWARD. YOUR INPUT IS IMPORTANT.

There will be a booking form online soonish, but i'm in charge of that and i'm on holidays!!

So comments on the site and anything you would like to see there.

Adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

The possibilties for the site are huge! The cqb area is the business and i believe theres more to go into it? played it under floodlights would love to try it in darkness:D The outland has terain like no other site! you could have great rolling missions from one area to another that would take hours to complete!! the cqb game against you guys was the highlight of our weekend.Hope the site goes well..Bones (the Hornets).

• Registered Users Posts: 34,917 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Hi MAZ TEAM,
    If you wish to post on behalf of a commercial venture you will need to sign up for the airsoft retailers and sites sub forum like all the other retailers and sites.

This requires a monthly subscription.

Feel free to pm me if you need help/information.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement