Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WHERE to buy 20gig drive

• 30-11-2009 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

MY 360 drive is not working , can you recommend me a bricks and mortar shop that sells 20 gig drives.How much are 20gig and 60gig drives in dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

gamer wrote: »
    MY 360 drive is not working , can you recommend me a bricks and mortar shop that sells 20 gig drives.How much are 20gig and 60gig drives in dublin.

Try GameStop or Game. You may be able to pick one up cheap 2nd hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

the 60gb is around 70 in argos last i checked , and has a 3month live sub with it.

Edit : it's 79.99 http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5669082/Trail/searchtext%3EXBOX.htm

Also I might have a 20 id be willing to sell on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

You can pick up second hand 120gb's for 65-70 on ebay, I got mine from there for €70 including postage. Make sure if you do buy that the item isn't coming from Hong Kong as a cheap import, get the real deal - Those hong kong drives don't have the partition/data for xbox 1 game compatibility :)

You'll need a transfer cable to transfer from your old hard drive, call up MS and ask them for one, I was led to believe they cost money but I got mine for free.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

if you in Dublin I'll sell ya mine for €30 I only use it as a backup anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

Can i just add a new hd and and make a new gamertag, i think my old hd is dead.360 RED rings if i plug the old hd in error 64.I played modern warfare 2 last
    night,and bishock, but i,ve no way of saving my progress.DO i have to go thru the transfer progress,what if the hardrive is dead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

I have an old white 360 ,its rrod,,3red lights.I,LL swap it 4 a 20gig drive.
    IT could be handy for spare parts,its 2 years old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Fukuyama

gamer wrote: »

TO be honest, you're better off checking out eBay.ie

You have to wait a few days for it to arrive but they're cheaper :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 122 ✭✭The Aviator

Go into gamestop on henry street, i saw used hardrives in there for sale on the walls, if you cant see one, ask the manager.. always ask the manager shop assistants know **** ALL about games and consoles!

Advertisement