Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OFF THURSDAY

• 30-11-2009 11:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

We definatly are off this Thursday. Got it directly from a lecturer today that it IS going ahead. Also the lecturers recieved their copy of the exam timetable today.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Wooooooooooooooooo!

Probably going to waste the day doing assignments though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Ahh hold on there love!

Was told by my lecturer today that more than likely the strike action will be called off and classes will go ahead as normal.
    Of course many peoples excuses can simply be....
    "thought the strike was on"!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Trish2007

Strike action already been called off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Trish2007 wrote: »
    Strike action already been called off.

Just heard that on the news there. Shíte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

:mad:

Got so many assignments to get done and was looking forward to a full day to get some work done. Im in 9 to half 5 on Monday to Wednesday I havent been able to get much done at all.

Then of course theres the lie in and the fact we were planning on going ice skating & a night out tomorrow..annoyed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Harps wrote: »
    :mad:

Got so many assignments to get done and was looking forward to a full day to get some work done. Im in 9 to half 5 on Monday to Wednesday I havent been able to get much done at all.

Then of course theres the lie in and the fact we were planning on going ice skating & a night out tomorrow..annoyed

Yeah :( wanting to catch up on work but looks like I'll be doing report all weekend.

The ice skating rocks! (the fact there was blotches of blood on the ice didn't even scare me.....saying that I was leaving the rink at that time)
    :p Enjoy if you do go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

Just heard from one of our lecturers there, were definitely in.
    i did a funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

hmmmm maybe my lecturer just doesnt like me haha

Advertisement