Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC build...Sub €300

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

You ordered from HWVS? Their english isn't that good, it might sound pretty abrupt. And their shipping times are very variable, especially at this time of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

So sould I be getting it tomorrow or will I be waiting at home again ? Lol they must have some pretty ****y English

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Jock Strap

Mister Man wrote: »
    Lol they must have some pretty ****y English
    They are German.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭jonny72

So sould I be getting it tomorrow or will I be waiting at home again ? Lol they must have some pretty ****y English

You can track your order on the page using your order number. Also, give it a decent amount of time, the bank transfer takes a silly amount of time in some cases, up to a week or more, once they get that they will start putting things together and trying to ship. I think a delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks is quite possible.

Sure I put in an order very recently that I'll honestly be expecting in end of Jan, prob Feb.

I payed through paypal to save myself the time of waiting on the bank stuff... The page is in German (even when I change page back to English) so I don't know what's going on, it was updated since 04/01/10 at 02.45

• Advertisement

Any update on this?

Jock Strap wrote: »
    Any update on this?

Nothing yet, I have a tiny hope it will come tomorrow, and I mean tiny hope, it has been snowing pretty bad so i guess that's some what to blame

Supper I'm going to order mine tomorrow. Hopefully.

Part's came...even with the amount of snow :O

Booted up first try :D was well happy with myself..couldnt believe it!!!!

Run's smoth on Windows 7, aero proformance on ati radeon HD3200 sint great according to the test thing, but seems fine, Pic's up later

One thing....Im missing one of my SATA Cable's so my DVD Drive isn't pluged in :( and click (the computer shop) didn't have and of them :( gay!!!!!!!!

Other then that im pretty happy, case looks nice, CPU Is fast, graphics are good, RAM Doesn't seem to bad for a 1GB 800MHz :O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Deano12345

Part's came...even with the amount of snow :O

Booted up first try :D was well happy with myself..couldnt believe it!!!!

Run's smoth on Windows 7, aero proformance on ati radeon HD3200 sint great according to the test thing, but seems fine, Pic's up later

One thing....Im missing one of my SATA Cable's so my DVD Drive isn't pluged in :( and click (the computer shop) didn't have and of them :( gay!!!!!!!!

Other then that im pretty happy, case looks nice, CPU Is fast, graphics are good, RAM Doesn't seem to bad for a 1GB 800MHz :O

Glad you got it working Fiddy ;)

And a computer shop,not having SATA cables bah :rolleyes:

Rob the DVD drive from your Acer then :P

• Advertisement

Deano12345 wrote: »
    And a computer shop,not having SATA cables bah :rolleyes:

It's a pretty ****y Computer shop lol
    Deano12345 wrote: »
    Rob the DVD drive from your Acer then :P
    Waayyyyyy ahead of ya :P

Image003-2.jpg
    Image004-2.jpg
    Image002-2.jpg
    Image005-2.jpg
    Image006-2.jpg
    Untitled-10.png
    Untitled2-3.png

Ohh and a pic of the snow :P
    Image008-1.jpg

I think im gonna get a XFX GTS 250 for my b day in a few days, and ill save up a bit for some ram :D

(Sorry for image quality, aken with my phone, couldnt find battery's for camera, also sorry for lack of cable managment lol )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Deano12345

Check your PSU will run the GTS 250 first

Advertisement