If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 * lcd tv's.

Options
  • 01-12-2009 12:32am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Have been looking thru a few pages and hope you can help.

Looking for 2 lcd tv’s and 1 corner glass stand in black.

26” tv: Philips 26PFL3403 for €359.99 (needs to be under 510mm with stand- this one is 503mm)

37” tv: possibly the 37PFL5604H for €584.99 –are these available ?

What corner stands do you have - for the 37"
    These two tv’s will be for just digital tv – no consoles/blu-ray etc.

Thanks
    K

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Karltimber

TV's are no problem, I should see both those models in by the end of this (maybe early next week at the latest)

Those prices you have quoted are post our 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount, so no worries there either.

These TV's will be happy with std digital and DVD, The 37" is Full HD and will happily step up in Image Quality when you add a Blu-Ray player to it (Something to consider as you'll get the best from your TV and BR players will happily upscale your DVD's as well, oh and they are cheap nowdays....)

I have a couple of stand options in store, perhaps best to call in and have a look at them to see what takes your fancy.

I have more options on order I expect to see soon as well.

Have you seen these TV's in the flesh?
    We are happy to demo each of them for you instore, just call on in.

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.