Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Post

Options
  • 01-12-2009 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Hi i just had 2 posts locked in the Aviation And Aircraft Forum as i duplicated them on the Military section, now i must say i only ever do a double post in the forums of Aviation and Military if it involves Aviation and Military issues, such as:

1. Aviation Section: Il post anything Aviation related and of interest Aviation wise, in this case it involved Aviation but with a Military twist in both posts.

2. Military section: Il only post anything if it's military related ( Obviously not Civillian/Commercial Aviation ) so i decided to post what i posted in the A&A into the Military Forum as its Military related but Military Aviation.

I must say this is really puzzling as not everybody looks into the Aviation or military section, so im wondering why lock these when they are relevant to both Forums, kinda annoyed by this as they are of relevance to both Forums and have been pointed out by members in both Forums as relevant.

:confused:
    It's a bit OTT really. No harm done to merit them being locked.

Can they be unlocked please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The first step is to PM the mods of the appropraite forums requesting further information as to why they locked the threads. If you don't receive answers you feel are satisfactory, you should then PM the relevent CatMod(s). if you're still not satisfied after that, then you should start a thread in this forum.

In the meantime I'm locking this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement