Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda raid on North Quay Place

Options
  • 01-12-2009 3:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭

I was drinking in The Bierhaus on Popes Quay earlier tonight. At around 11.50pm, 3 squad cars and a garda van pulled up outside and went in to North Quay apartment complex via the pub. Two guys were led out the front gates, nasty looking characters i must say. I'm presuming this raid was drugs related. Anyone hear anything on the news?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Saltour Sossiez

grenache wrote: »
    I was drinking in The Bierhaus on Popes Quay earlier tonight. At around 11.50pm, 3 squad cars and a garda van pulled up outside and went in to North Quay apartment complex via the pub. Two guys were led out the front gates, nasty looking characters i must say. I'm presuming this raid was drugs related. Anyone hear anything on the news?

I haven't heard anythng about it. Might hear about it on one of the local radio stations tomorrow.

Do you know if these 2 men were Irish?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I haven't heard anythng about it. Might hear about it on one of the local radio stations tomorrow.

Hard to tell, one was big with a pale complexion and a very large tattoo on his neck. The other guy was shorter and had more sallow skin. I would imagine they were Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Doubt we ll hear anything if there wasnt a large drugs haul.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

I used to live there last year. Didn't know much trouble. Seemed it was only professionals/students. Stange.

Advertisement