Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messiah 3 Mod-Chip for PS2

Options
  • 01-12-2009 4:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Would a console with this chip be worth buying or is it outdated?
    Can it do all the things that someone who just plays games would want it for or does it have 'limitations'? ;)

I really need a quick response on this one. 'tis quite urgent.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

What are you looking to do exactly ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Saltour Sossiez

robbie_998 wrote: »
    What are you looking to do exactly ?

Play games. ;)

All newer games and older ones should be fine?

Play games. ;)

All newer games and older ones should be fine?

They all should be fine without any kind of "chip".

Are we talking imported games or something here ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

This thread is on thin ice with an elephant on its back... be very careful with what you say!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

It really depends on the price. Like you can pickup a PS2 on its own for peanuts. Freemcboot can do nearly all a mod chip can do and only costs a fraction of the price, it is also transferable between Ps2s

• Advertisement

This thread is on thin ice with an elephant on its back... be very careful with what you say!

Oh its that kinda "chip"

well if its anything illegal or illegally important equipment or games then i would not like to take part, unless i have some more information.

:)

I've been trying to be very careful. Maybe I'll just find the answer somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

I've been trying to be very careful. Maybe I'll just find the answer somewhere else.

It'll do whatever you think it is supposed to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

robbie_998 wrote: »
    Oh its that kinda "chip"

What kind of chip did you think he meant? McCain?

I dont think this thread holds much merit, as the OP can find the info he wants extremely easily from google. In fairness also OP, what do you reckon the whole point of the chip is...if not to do what you think it will do.

Follow wittnessmenow's advice, freemcboot makes a nice addition to your PS2's bits n pieces.

It'll do whatever you think it is supposed to do

Mind if I send you a private message about it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

No problem, provided wittnessmenow gives that the thumbs up. Im not sure how the charter deals with pm'ing on these issues.

Advertisement