Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Steam / Hamachi

Options
  • 01-12-2009 6:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

any of the irish eve crew use steam and play l4d / l4d2 or dawn of war dark crusade? add me ''Gneeznow'' on steam, there's also a hamachi group for dawn of war called ''i hate networks'' the password is 'eh' for playing DoW / CoH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

jesus arent we getting social

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

I just need more people to play l4d with because bizmark is off fantasizing about food and food ingredients 16 hours a day is all

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

L4D is a ****e game imo shoulda called it L$D woulda made me more interested

cant see how l4d2 could be much better

Go die in a fire

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Left 4 Dead is awesome.
    Left 4 Dead 2 is even more awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

And this has what to do with EVE?

azezil wrote: »
    And this has what to do with EVE?

it has nothing to do with eve except asking if a few of the irish regulars here wanted to play some other games sometime if they had hamachi or steam as a bunch of us here already play left 4 dead, dawn of war and sins of a solar empire together from time to time

I think a request for other eve players to play with counts as a general eve subject you pedantic rule obsessed poo poo head

That was like WAY harsh :'(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

bizmark wrote: »
    I think a request for other eve players to play with counts as a general eve subject you pedantic rule obsessed poo poo head

Also I think it states volumes as to the amount that eve changes you. I used to be trusting... now I'm evil.

you don't want to cross me im a loose cannon ready to go off at a moments notice

yeah you better watch your gosh golly darn mouth !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Gneez wrote: »
    yeah you better watch your gosh golly darn mouth !

gosh golly?

Advertisement