Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doherty out of UK C'ships

• 01-12-2009 10:26am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭

Ken Doherty failed in his bid to reach the televised stages and last 32 of this years event.He lost 9-6 to Jamie Cope in the final qualifying round. The tournament starts this saturday with the BBC and Eurosport providing live coverage.The draw has thrown out a very interesting first round match which sees two legends Steve Davis playing Stephen Hendry, should be fun!!!:)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

zack01 wrote: »
    Ken Doherty failed in his bid to reach the televised stages and last 32 of this years event.He lost 9-6 to Jamie Cope in the final qualifying round. The tournament starts this saturday with the BBC and Eurosport providing live coverage.The draw has thrown out a very interesting first round match which sees two legends Steve Davis playing Stephen Hendry, should be fun!!!:)

Yeh shame Doherty is out, it won't be quite as interesting now - for me anyway. I was watching the scores of that match it on the World Snooker site with their new live scores facility, Doherty went 3-0 ahead but then lost them all in a row again :rolleyes:

Davis beat Michael Judge to qualify too I think. Ah yes Hendry v Davis brings back a few memories of some classic battles.

Advertisement