Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any good xbox arcade games out?

• 01-12-2009 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

Have splosion man,shadow complex and trials(brilliant but christ does it do my head in :D).Is there any newer ones out or any on the horizon to keep my eyes on?

Lab

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,786 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If you liked Shadow Complex then get Castlevania Symphony of the Night. It's the same type of game only better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Sonic 2 is only 300 points this week only!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

The First COD is out tomorrow on XBLA should be fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Peggle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    If you liked Shadow Complex then get Castlevania Symphony of the Night. It's the same type of game only better.

christmas havent played a castlevania game in years.Might give that a shot.

Have all sonics on emulation and I have COD and peggle on my pc.

Thanks anyway

Lab

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,786 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    christmas havent played a castlevania game in years.Might give that a shot.

You're missing out if you don't, it's one of the best games ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Battlefield 1943.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

very similar post from just a few days ago might be worth a look

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055751939

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

As posted in another thread...
    'Splosion Man, Alien Hominid HD, Castle Crashers, Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2, Lucidity, N+, Shadow Complex, South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play!, The Maw, Trials HD, Wik and the Fable of Souls, The Secret of Monkey Island and Rez HD. Plus Serious Sam HD and Perfect Dark HD on the way soon.

Plus Braid, Super Puzzle Fighter, Super Street Fighter II HD, Battlefield 1943...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

search is my friend:o
    Never think to use it though.
    Just downloaded the trial version of castlevania so gonna give that a shot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Nobody has mentioned Bomberman Live! yet....Classic

Well worth picking it, I still play it a good bit, was totally addicted to it when I first got the xbox...

And that is all about to start over again with Bomberman Live! Battlefest on the way...No idea when its out, but its supposed to be this Winter, so hopefully very soon...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭bevan619

Zombie Apocalypse pwns!

Advertisement