Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLO Training Sites/Books - Advice needed

Options
  • 01-12-2009 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭

I'm thinking about sticking a roll online (at last) to play 25plo / 50plo. Looking for some advice on best books / training videos for these stakes PLO.

Also recommendations on best site to sign up to with regards bonus/rb would be helpful.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Stoko

for plo cash training site, I think the best site would be bluefirepoker.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

just read the small stakes plo forum on 2+2 every day and you will find it beneficial.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

As a complete novice, I found the Pro PLO series on deucescracked with Vanessa Selbst amazinggg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭dangerousdavid

How many buy-ins should I be looking at for 25plo?

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

How many buy-ins should I be looking at for 25plo?

more variance in PLO so I'd go with 30 - 40 depending on how much of a BR nit you are. But it's 25plo, so you might get away with 25ish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭mormank

my advice would be to stay away from omaha!!! omaha cash is the only type of cash game ive played online for about 3 years and its messing with my texas game so much and is even more soul destroying than texas! seriously, get out while you still can!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭dangerousdavid

mormank wrote: »
    my advice would be to stay away from omaha!!! omaha cash is the only type of cash game ive played online for about 3 years and its messing with my texas game so much and is even more soul destroying than texas! seriously, get out while you still can!!

:D

Getting a little bored of hold em as far as cash goes, enjoy playing tourneys but dont fancy trying that exclusively.

No doubt i'll be in your position soon enough :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Cardrunners have some good small stakes PLO content.

I would recommend what BCB said though.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭72over

Marty does a few vids on pokerswat afaik. Def with BCB, study 2+2's plo section and you'll advance quickly...better than any book imo

Advertisement