Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

thinking about teaching in Dubai..

• 01-12-2009 1:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭

hey all.

hoping maybe someone here can give advice or maybe if im in the wrong thread ye can move me!!!

im very interested in going to Dubai teaching in a year or 2 for 1 year (maybe longer-who knows eh!). I will by them be a qualified history and english teacher and also i am certified in TEFL.

im just wondering if ye know anyone who has gone teaching out there?

ive googled few bits on it but have not come across a good site with info on working in Dubai and how to get an education job there.

I would be delighted with any help or suggestions..

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

You do realise that Dubai is pretty much going down the tubes at the moment? They are in a very precarious situation financially, so I don't know if it would be the best time to go there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

oooh crap!! really?? ya as you can see i have not put much thinking into my idea yet!!!

thanks for the help.

Advertisement