Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DB errors?

Options
  • 01-12-2009 2:09pm
    Moderators Posts: 12,374 ✭✭✭✭

Any one else getting these the past 2 days. About 5 mins ago today I got them for about a minute. Ruined my day so it did. :rolleyes:

Nothing major really, just might be the start of a shít storm brewing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

It's a known issue and I'm working on a fix.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Just got this.

(where'd the DB errors thread go?)

<!--
    Database error in vBulletin :

mysql_pconnect() [<a href='function.mysql-pconnect'>function.mysql-pconnect</a>]: Link to server lost, unable to reconnect
    /usr/local/www/www.boards.ie.export/vbulletin/includes/class_core.php on line 311

MySQL Error :
    Error Number :
    Request Date : Wednesday, December 2nd 2009 @ 01:13:00 AM
    Error Date : Wednesday, December 2nd 2009 @ 01:13:00 AM
    Script : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=63295499
    Referrer : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63295499
    IP Address : ********
    Username :
    Classname : vB_Database_Slave
    MySQL Version :
    -->

Steve wrote: »
    Just got this.

Yep, I had to bounce the database to make a particular configuration change to avoid the bug reported above.
    (where'd the DB errors thread go?)

Not needed any more since Ross and I get an e-mail for every single DB error including all the details that you see on the DB error page. No need for ye to go to the bother of reporting stuff we already know! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Cool, good to know and sorry to have bothered you Conor :)

Cool, good to know and sorry to have bothered you Conor :)

Nah, don't worry about it.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement