Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

whats the story?

• 01-12-2009 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

with the pro wrestling forum, it seems to be fairly popular i dipped in a couple of times and some of the posters had credit cards and
    Were going to the US to attend events, making them 18+ i would have thougt that
    Interest was confined to pre teen boys. Is the adult interest part of gay sub culture? I didnt post this on the wrestling forum in case it caused offence.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Yes, everyone in the wrestling forum is a man loving man. Its a prerequisite to join AFAIK. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

You entering a world of pain my friend.

*Roars impressively*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

with the pro wrestling forum, it seems to be fairly popular i dipped in a couple of times and some of the posters had credit cards and
    Interest was confined to pre teen boys. Is the adult interest part of gay sub culture? I didnt post this on the wrestling forum in case it caused offence.

Can't see why that would offend anyone. Post it there too. There's no other reason why anyone would follow wrestling anyway. Especially if they have credit cards. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

PW seems to be very popular among adults too, Terry is a grown man (yeah I saw the pic).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

It's entertainment, don't see why that should be limited to preteens

Not my cup of tea but each to their own

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

its pantomime so i thought only the young would stay entertained for long, unless you were having a smoke but the fun would run out long before you got near an airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

It may come as a shock, but people like different stuff to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Don't come to AH to troll.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement