Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Topshop.com Student Discount

• 01-12-2009 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭

Anybody know how to get it? I put in my student travel card number and it just says Please enter a valid NUS Card Number (15 digits)

:confused::(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

NUS card is a UK student card

http://www.nus.org.uk/

I have a feeling it's the only student card that will get you a discount on the topshop website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭chupi

Unfortunately you can only use a UK student card on topshop.com. Rotters!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

I have an account on topshop.com and avail of the student discount. I am a student but don't have a travel card, so I just entered random 15 digit numbers a few times until one of them was accepted!

Maybe I was just lucky but worth a shot! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Shelga wrote: »
    I have an account on topshop.com and avail of the student discount. I am a student but don't have a travel card, so I just entered random 15 digit numbers a few times until one of them was accepted!

Maybe I was just lucky but worth a shot! :D

Lol i did that too. I saw on the trick on a coupon website.

It took me a good 10 goes to get it, im not a student and i have a US shipping address so its kinda ridiculous it worked and i also entered a 2nd coupon to get free shipping. Ohh http://www.retailmenot.com/view/topshop.com how i love thee.

Hazys 2 Topshop.com Nil

Also i spent $2 less than the $200 minimum that they have to declare the package to customs but US customs have shafted me a couple of times b4, still tho its nice to pull one back.

Hazys 1 US Customs 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Used 15 "1"'s I think last time and it worked. Think it was £4 off or something. Every little helps I suppose..

• Advertisement
Advertisement