Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€€€ Bike Fitter?

Options
  • 01-12-2009 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Do any of the shops in Dublin (or anywhere else for that matter) offer a no purchase necessary bike fitting service for a fee?
    Or
    Is there any experienced bike fitter out there not attached to a shop willing to provide a paid service?

Specifically for a Cervelo P2.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

You can search for http://www.irishfit.ie/ , it has been discussed few times before and been given very good feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭alfalad

Here. Bring your own bike though and they help you to set it up. But it will act as a guide for your next purchase.

Edit: Beat to it by the quick fingers of Astra.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭biker_joe

> BIKEFITTING
    >
    > Are you achieving maximum power from your
    > pedal strokes? Can you improve on your
    > time trial times?
    > Do you suffer pains and aches on the bike ?
    >
    > Get
    > that Perfect Bike Position. Suitable for racers, tri-athletes, mountain
    > bikers and leisure cyclists.
    > This fitting service is comprised of a set
    > of precision BikeFitting tools for measuring you and adjusting your bike to fit
    > you. It can also be used to measure you
    > prior to buying a bike.
    >
    > Contact
    > details:
    > AIDAN
    > HAMMOND- Level 3 Cycling coach
    > 0879881511

Aidan is a great coach, loads of expericence TT's a and Road Racing ! I think he is based in South County Dublin.

Biker Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 31,064 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

biker_joe wrote: »
    Aidan is a great coach, loads of expericence TT's a and Road Racing ! I think he is based in South County Dublin.

Biker Joe

Found this ad, with an e-mail address also.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Wheelworx.

If it is for Triathlon (no disrespect to cycling coaches or the like) you need a triathlon fit. No good getting a TT or what someone think is a Tri position.

Obviously it is a shop but they do do fittings on bikes that they didn't sell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Spins

Thanks all.
    Good tips there, much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,064 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Anyone know whether Aidan at Pearse St Physio does bike fitting? Presumably this is a different Aidan?

I should probably just call him, but I'm too lazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭alfalad

Lumen wrote: »
    Anyone know whether Aidan at Pearse St Physio does bike fitting? Presumably this is a different Aidan?

I should probably just call him, but I'm too lazy.

No doesn't do a formal fitting as far as I know.

Advertisement