Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reiki Distance Healing

Options
  • 01-12-2009 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi all, just wondering if it is advisable/possible to do a distance healing while doing one ot one healing. I ahve a small group I send reiki distance healing to regularly however, this evening I am oplanning to hve a one to one session form someone who I normally send distance healing to. Can I still send to the rest of the group at the same time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I think what you are asking, is wondering if it is possible to send the distant healing at the same time you are doing one on one?

This is not something I have ever done, and personally, not something I would recommend, as when giving one on one healing, it is important to be focused on the healing you doing on that one person, and to me, trying to do otherwise, would be trying to do much at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭okgirl

But is it not to do with my intention? My instinct is telling me that this would be fine. I am still sending healing and intending to send it to specific people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I would say if in doubt, check with your own Reiki Master.

Yes, intention in reiki is most important, but I personally would find that it would take away from focusing on the person receiving the one on one. Personally, I have given reiki to friends, where they have become emotional during the healing, and if I had been focused on distant healing as well, I don't feel that I would have been present sufficiently, to be with the person receiving the one on one healing, to be able to help them through the emotions that had come through the healing.

Advertisement