Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA in Cavan, Monaghan, louth ????

Options
  • 01-12-2009 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hey,
    I live in Cavan and wanted to know does anyone know of MMA clubs within 45mins of cavan?
    Was in a great club in newry but it took an hour and a half to get too which was too much for the missis to handle!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭MichaelDevlin

Im training in Monaghan Mixed Martial Arts Club. Traning Monday,Wednesday, Fridays 8pm to 930 (more training days after Christmas). Very friendly club just a pity with work i cant get in more. Club is located on Glaslough street few doors up from the monty carlow chipper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭peter p

Thanks Micheal, Might have to try there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 brookie

Theres a club open in dundalk, really good club loads of bags,mats and a cage. They have recently taken on a really good bjj coach he is a student of sebastiano torres and has traveled the world training and won the aussy open! well worth goin to his classes!!! Oh yea this guy is also a sparrin partner of damo rooney!!

brookie wrote: »
    Theres a club open in dundalk, really good club loads of bags,mats and a cage. They have recently taken on a really good bjj coach he is a student of sebastiano torres and has traveled the world training and won the aussy open! well worth goin to his classes!!! Oh yea this guy is also a sparrin partner of damo rooney!!
    What days do they train?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 brookie

monday nights and i cant rember the other ones!!! sorry bud, the guy posts on ere so im sure he will be in contact, think i rember u from the pound!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Probably too far but the furthest North dublin club is Rush Fight Academy and will be running every evening soon as were in a new premises kitting it out at present.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

brookie wrote: »
    monday nights and i cant rember the other ones!!! sorry bud, the guy posts on ere so im sure he will be in contact, think i rember u from the pound!!

Ye went the dog pound for a while, great club and good lads there, but the distance was just too much for me. 1hr 25mins:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

There's a lad called Clint McCourt starting up a BJJ/MMA training group in Cavan town in the new year. If you pm me I can give you his details.

Advertisement