Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need freelance editing for 3 mins video !

Options
  • 01-12-2009 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Anyone would like to do editing for short 3 mins video?? I have all details in hands, you just editing with any program( adobe premiere or final cut pro). SO, if anyone interested in doing freelance jobs pls drop me an e mail or contact number.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

is this paid work?

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Peteemax

Hi a friend does freelancing if you like i can pm you his number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 sambkk

Thanks all!,
    This short video is for my friend. It's kind of short project for his course. I think he love to paid for that but it won't be too much ....around 100.
    Also it has to finish before Dec 14.
    Let me know.
    Thanks

I wouldn't mind doing free lance work. I edit in Final Cut Studio/After Effects CS4 and can do general editing. If it's 3 minutes i can deff do it before December 14th. PM me his number and we can discuss options. Is it HD or what.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

If it's 3 minutes i can deff do it before December 14th.

Ahh, the marvellous sound of famous last words :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

It's probably done by now, but if not, or if you need anything else done, give me a shout. I'm and editor with my own equipment and I work for very reasonable prices.

Advertisement