Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moving College

• 01-12-2009 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Howdy... Currently im a second year of a humanities course and I was wandering is it possible to move college say to mayooth who do a similar course and not have to start again in first year...? Does any1 have any experience of any1 doing such or any ideas how to go about it?
    Replies much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭D.Mar

I think you would have to contact admissions in the college you want to go to and ask them about it. I don't know, but I would guess that if you apply through CAO this February, and get into another course, then when you start this new course they might let you skip 1st year if you have enough credits. Thats is just a guess though, you'll have to contact admissions, or contact the course department.

Advertisement