Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscribed Threads

Options
  • 01-12-2009 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭

I hope this is the right section.

I was just wondering how they work? I have subscribed to numerous threads and it's a very useful function but, it doesn't seem to work as well as it should. When I look in my subscriptions folder, it tells me if there is a new post in one of the threads...great but, what happens all too often is that when I click "View First Unread", sometimes it skips posts that I haven't seen yet. Also recently, it directs me to my own posts, which I've obviously seen.

Just wondering if this a bug, is it known about and can it be fixed?

Thanks,
    Jason

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I have this issue myself and infact on other vBulletin based sites also.
    Its really something that has been pointed out to vBulletin also, but seems like something I have to live with anyways.

I'll just throw this over to Site Development where it can be explained better

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement