Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardening - For Sale/Wanted/Services Offered - READ FIRST POST

Options
  • 01-12-2009 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭

This thread is for users of the Gardening Forum, with either something that they want to sell, something that they are looking for or are offering a service, all of which is related to gardening

Operation of this Thread and General Rules

Please do not post replies on this thread. This thread is for the things mentioned above, not discussion of them. Post discussing "adverts" will be auto deleted.
    This thread is based around using boards.ie and its sister site adverts.ie

Gardening items for Sale/Wanted

First up, you need to go to adverts.ie and post a free advert, detailing either the thing you have for sale or what it is you are looking for. All normal adverts rules apply over there.

Then you can come back here, and post in this thread the following:

a) Brief description of what your selling/wanting
    b) a link to your advert over on adverts.ie

Such posts will be time bound and 'run' for a default period of two weeks. Out of courtesy to the moderation of this forum it would be appreciated if you could inform us when you have been sorted and your post will be then deleted but in any event and without any communication from you the post will be deleted after a period of two weeks.
    You may request for the two week duration to be extended and a reasonable approach will be taken to reasonable requests.

Gardening Services Wanted

As before, first head to adverts.ie and post your advert. Then come back here and post in this thread the following:

a) Brief description of what service your looking for
    b) a link to your advert over on adverts.ie

Again, such posts will be time bound and 'run' for a default period of two weeks. Out of courtesy to the moderation of this forum it would be appreciated if you could inform us when you have been sorted and your post will be then deleted but in any event and without any communication from you the post will be deleted after a period of two weeks.
    You may request for the two week duration to be extended and a reasonable approach will be taken to reasonable requests.

Gardening - Services Offered

Now the trickier bit..... regular users of this forum are also allowed to offer their services in a manner which simply indicates that they are available should another user be seeking such services . As with the above, please keep things brief

You MAY include a link to an adverts post or your web site but please keep the overall post brief. Do NOT post rates, testimonials, etc... All of this can be conducted on a one to one basis through your subsequent interaction with the potential client.

This is a service available for regular forum users. These posts will not be removed like the other posts (within two weeks) but are dependent on users remaining active within the forum. This is so that the facility isn't abused by 'one post wonders', users who don't contribute on the forum, and users that simply are no longer active.

Hopefully all of this is clear, if anyone has any questions please feel free to PM and we'll work it out. What would be great, is that if anyone see's any blatant pimping/shilling etc, hit the report post button and let us know. We can't be online all the time, but reporting the post is the easiest and quickest way for something to get done.

Please respect that this is a free service, and that it's being done so that ALL users can make the best of the forum. If you've got a suggestion on how to make it better, as always, drop one of us a PM.

Cheers

MM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭wewantchilly

check link to adverts.ie for more details on services I provide.
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=204331
    competitive rates and unique designs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I got sunflower seedlings if anybody wants em pm me.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Degsy wrote: »
    I got sunflower seedlings if anybody wants em pm me.

i will take some off your in exchange for the peppermint :):)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

irishbird wrote: »
    i will take some off your in exchange for the peppermint :):)

Cool.
    I have loads..where you gonna grow them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

For more details of professional services offered, see our advert:
    http://www.adverts.ie/225565/home-services/garden-design-landscaping/

or alternatively visit our website:

http://www.owenchubblandscapers.com

Our GARDENSTUDIO in Terenure offers a unique range of quality garden products/features, including stone/stainless steel water features, LED lighting, Victorian Summerhouses, leisure Garden furniture (Swing seats, Benches, Hammocks), Bronze Sculpture, Garden Planters etc.

10% Discount available to Boards members. Free Delivery Dublin area.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Experienced Gardener Available Wicklow/South Dublin Area

http://adverts.ie/251941

Just living is not enough,” said the butterfly, “one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭blackharvester

Hi, I am doing all aspects of gardening: grass cutting and strimming, hedge and shrubs trimming, trees prunning and cutting down, trees stumps remowing, flower beds weeding, flowers plantings, etc. I am power washing all kinds of patios, painting fences, gates, deckings.
    I am taking away all garden waste with me.
    I mostly work in south Dublin but other parts od Dublin doesnt make any problem for me. references available.
    if your garden need general tidy, or just small job has to be done, feel free to ask. you will not be dissapointed.
    I have also experience as a handyman.

PM if you have any question

Thank You for reading my advert.
    marios

www.adverts.ie/187061/home-services/good-gardener-available-lawn-cutting-from-20e-for-garden/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭keithcan

Wondering if anyone sells these for the domestic garden scene? Have seen them variously in B&Q and the UK Wickes stores, but not in the Irish B&Qs. I'm in Mayo.

\http://adverts.ie/344957

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭karl tyrrell

were can i get large pumpkin seeds ?:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭john t

http://www.adverts.ie/263417

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Mikey923

Wanted - cheap garden shed in cork. Thanks. pm me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Antiquo

Folks nothing to do with me in any way just came across this ad today for gardening classes in Rolestown Garden Centre NCD. Going by the amount of people asking questions about how do I start I think this is a great initiative by them albeit they will be producing new gardenenrs who in turn will buy more of their produce.:)

But I think the more people who garden the better.

Not going to do the whole thing but here are the main items:

Link to column page 13 top left news item in North County Leader

Starting Sat 26th Feb @ 11:00

Ph: 01-8405780

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭zipee

Hi

http://www.adverts.ie/other-home-garden/aluminium-greenhouse/502703

Aluminium Greenhouse for sale. Double sliding doors. 4 Windows. Toughened Glass. 2 staging tables (aluminium). 4 years old. 2 glass panes missing. In good condition. Includes base frame. Cost originally over €1300 will sell €500

Many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 00D91

As above i am looking to purchase a Swing Set, Sandpit, Slide etc etc.

Must be solid wood as i want them to last a long time.

PM me with full details of what you have for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

hi,
    also looking for someone to build me a large sandpit or indeed sell me one,
    i'm in cork
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22 finnagen

were can i get large pumpkin seeds ?:cool:
    Out of A Big Pumpkin ;) , i get most of my seed's from the Mother Fruit .

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭gimpotronitus

Hi,

Looking for a gardener, see the adverts link:

http://www.adverts.ie/other-home-garden/gardener-required/527492

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭darrcow

see link for list of plants for sale will change weekly so pm me with what you are looking for
    http://www.adverts.ie/562063

Advertisement