Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting around Rathmines area?

Options
  • 01-12-2009 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi folks,

I'm looking to rent a 1 bed apartment preferably around Rathmines but I'm also looking around Rathgar/Ranelagh/Harold's cross.
    I'm not really familiar with these areas and would appreciate any suggestions. I would like to be close to the amenities and shops but at the same time reasonably quiet and safe. like i wouldn't like to be over a pub or that if you know what i mean.
    I'd also appreciate if anyone had any suggestions of nice apartment blocks.

Sorry if something like this has been brought up before.
    Any help would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,421 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You can get pretty much anything you want in Rathmines - choice of supermarkets, pubs, restaurant, café, take-aways, launderettes, clothes, hardware, pharmacies, opticians, doctors, dentists, hairdressers / barbers. cinema opening soon.

However, I would suggest somewhere that doesn't actually face on to Lower Rathmines Road - can be noisy day and night.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 mac85

Thanks a million Victor. I'll take that advice on board.

Advertisement