Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Street Lighting

Options
  • 01-12-2009 6:26pm

Having a problem trying to get a street light fixed in my estate. The ESB say they don't have the contract to maintain the estate and the County Council say that the development hasn't been handed over to them by the contractors.When I contacted the builders,they weren't interested,they just fobbed me off!

Any ideas chaps?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

I'm quite sketchy on the details, but I think you can apply to the Co.Council to get the estate taken over by them, if the builders/contractors aren't looking after/maintaing the estate? I know my parents went through something similar where they lived, due to the estate's building company being a bunch of (insert several swear words here)
    Give the Co.Council a ring again and ask what criteria has to be met/applications to be filled for the estate to be taken over by them? It could take some time, but might be well worth it in the long run!

Advertisement