Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you buying the kids (yours or someone elses)

Options
  • 01-12-2009 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

Rather than multiple threads asking what I should buy for young Johnny or Janet, I thought it would be easier to post what you are buying for you own kids or nephews or nieces. It should act as a list of potential ideas for everyone else. Just include the age and whether they are boy or girl.

Here's my list so far
    10 year old boy Ipod nano
    11year old boy Lego
    14 year old boy Ireland Rugby Shirt
    12 year old girl build a bear clothes plus books

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

2x 10yr old girls - nice quality locket & book (Stardust by Neil Gaiman)

3yr old boy - Ben Ten scooter (it's got two wheels on the back so it's not too dangerous)

1yr old boy - Little rubbery cars from the movie "Cars" & a teddy of a duckling with the cape & pilot goggles - called Mee Mee or something - it's from a cartoon, I've no idea what I'm on about.

9mth old girl - A teddy of baby penguin from Happy Feet & one of those fisher price old-school telephones that you can wheel around behind you (I used to love mine when I was a tot)

Advertisement