Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone website???

• 01-12-2009 6:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or has this site been utterly useless for ages now. Loads of pages in my account area give errors or are not available. This has been going on for ages now and makes the site useless. How hard is it for them to sort it out?

I have tried it on 3 pcs now and same crap on them all so I figure it is a vodafone problem and not an issue at my end.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

yeah there are major issues with the website.... the updated it and made a balls of it...
    If you look at the forums on the vodafone website youll see loads of complaints on it

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Fairly big thread on this forum about it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

tell me about it. Trying there for ages to fill a return form but forget about it!! What a balls :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Don't forget you can speak to them directly, without leaving the comfort of Boards.ie.

Linky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭none

In fairness, they did improve in the last few weeks. At least, their sessions got much more robust and can now even span a few days whereas before they used to die a suddent death every minute. Now, at least in Firefox, I don't need to re-login for a couple day by now.

They also had a poor delivery record where 10-20% (guess) of their Web texts went astray but I can't really comment on this yet. I didn't notice any obvious failures recently but it doesn't mean there's none.

Except for this, I don't remember big issues. Oh yes, there's one other, when your Web texts spans more one one 160-char message limit, they popup a huge layered dialog that forces me to maximise the browser window or else I get stuck.

No errors though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement